Locks – 3rd level
Constructional project with the technical characteristics acquired during the previous courses,
having the properties of the contemporary drawing, with the combination and the use of non-metallic
SUBJECTS OF THE THEORETICAL PART
• Acquisition of the movement of the crossing bolts.
• New materials to use.
• Striking mechanism.
• Explanation of how to construct a lock without any support.
• Each student will have to realise an orthogonal projection of the lock that needs to be
built with the aforementioned characteristics.
• Realisation of the exploded-view drawing of the assembling components of the keyhole.
• Realisation of the components as shown in the drawing.
• Assembling of the components.
THE COURSE WILL LAST 5 DAYS.