On Wednesday, October the 23rd, the jury convened and decided the Winners of the 3rd edition of the Photo Contest Biennale Europea d Arte Fabbrile of Stia.
The jury, which was composed by:
- Roberto Rossi, President of the FIAF (Italian Federation of Photographic Associations),
- Mario Cavigli, President of AFWS (Photographic Association Amici di Walter Soldani),
- Fabio Mangani, member of the AFWS,
- Valter Segnan, member of the AFWS,
- Carlo Gabrielli, official photographer of the Biennal Blacksmithing Art
- Leonardo Gori, official photographer of the Biennal Blacksmithing Art
after having viewed all the photographs received within the times and in the ways described by the regulation, has declared the following classification:
- 1° - Nannoni Jacopo with the photo "DURO LAVORO 5"
- 2° - Candio Antonio with the photo "FORME n ° 5"
- 3° - Moracci Paolo with the photo "Uomo Vitruviano"
Jury Special Mentions to:
Materassi Yuri for the photo "STRUMENTI#2"
Squillantini Michele for the photo "Passion Level PRO"
We thank all the members of the jury for their invaluable help in selecting the winning photographs.