Metal working techniques with the use of plastic works
- Explanation of the use of the tools needed.
- Plasticity of the materials.
- Study and use of plastic processing having contemporary forms and drawings.
- Customization of the processing style.
- Plastic forging of bronze pieces.
During the course the teacher will show, thanks to the application of plastic techniques, what kind of processing is applicable to metals.
Students will have to copy, as a practical exercise, each processing stage shown by the teacher.
Every student, at the end of the course, will be able to realise, by assembling part of the elements produced, his/her own sculptural composition.
TO JOIN THE COURSE IT IS NECESSARY FOR THE STUDENTS TO EQUIP THEMSELVES WITH THE ESSENTIAL TOOLS.
FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE TOOLS REFER TO THE POWER POINT PRESENTATION.
FOR ANY CLARIFICATION ABOUT THE COURSE WRITE TO: CLAUDIOBOTTERO@LIBERO.IT THE COURSE WILL LAST 5 DAYS.