- Use of the calculation system for the development of the acanthus leaf.
Explanation of how to copy the drawing on the metal sheet with the development of measurements (thickness of the metal sheet used for the embossing: 10/10).
- Explanation of the use of the tools that have been built.
- Drawing of some elements using the theme of the acanthus leaf as applied decorations.
PRACTICAL DEMONSTRATION OF THE WORKING TECHNIQUES
- Copy of the drawing on the metal sheet as illustrated during the theoretical part.
Perimetral trimming with chisels (chisels with various radiuses described on the Power-Point presentation).
- Cleaning of eventual imperfections.
- Hot deep-drawing of the most elevated parts.
- Guiding main ribs.
- Tension annealing.
TO JOIN THE COURSE IT IS NECESSARY FOR THE STUDENTS TO EQUIP THEMSELVES WITH THE ESSENTIALTOOLS.
FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE TOOLS REFER TO THE POWER POINT PRESENTATION (EMBOSSING TOOLS). FOR ANY CLARIFICATION ABOUT THE COURSE WRITE TO: CLAUDIOBOTTERO@LIBERO.IT
THE COURSE WILL LAST 5 DAYS.