Locks – 3rd level
Constructional project with the technical characteristics acquired during the previous courses, having the properties of the contemporary drawing, with the combination and the use of non-metallic materials.
SUBJECTS OF THE THEORETICAL PART
- Acquisition of the movement of the crossing bolts.
- New materials to use.
- Striking mechanism.
- Explanation of how to construct a lock without any support.
Each student will have to realise an orthogonal projection of the lock that needs to be built with the aforementioned characteristics.
- Realisation of the exploded-view drawing of the assembling components of the keyhole.
- Realisation of the components as shown in the drawing.
- Assembling of the components.
THE COURSE WILL LAST 5 DAYS.