Locks – 2nd level
Development and constructional processing of a lock using the skills acquired during the first course.
SUBJECTS OF THE THEORETICAL PART
- Planning of a keyhole having circular crossing plates on holders.
- Appropriate key for the keyhole.
- References to the key mapping.
- Movements with three or more bolts, like for example the closing of a treasure chest.
- Decoration of its constructional components.
- Insertion of the click for knobs or handles.
Each student will have to realise an orthogonal projection of the lock that needs to be built with the aforementioned characteristics.
- Realisation of the exploded-view drawing of the assembling components of the keyhole.
- Realisation of the components as shown in the drawing.
- Assembling of the components on the supporting pillar.
THE COURSE WILL LAST 5 DAYS.